Full course description
Presented by the J. Mack Robinson College of Business and Intuit Factory
Blockchain-driven innovations are shifting the future of financial markets, banking, supply chains, computing and shared economy sectors. How should entrepreneurs and corporate innovators respond to these revolutionary forces? Over the course of four days, business strategy consultant Roop Singh will equip you with the fundamentals of blockchain, ultimately transforming how you do business.
Blockchain is not merely a technology — it’s a global ecosystem.
Distributed ledger technology-driven innovations are shifting the future of financial markets, banking, supply chains, storage, computing and the shared economy in more than 30 sectors. How should entrepreneurs and corporate innovators respond to these revolutionary forces? Is blockchain an opportunity, threat or risk for you? This intensive boot camp is designed for professionals who want to embrace blockchain technology and the radical business transformation it has caused.
Throughout this program, you will tailor a forward-leaning business plan based on the following technologies:
- artificial intelligence (AI)
- internet of things (IoT)
- distributed computing
- virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR)
- cryptocurrencies (e.g., Bitcoin)
- regulatory frameworks
The Blockchain Strategy Boot Camp will be held over two consecutive weekends:
- Friday, June 15, 2018 - Noon - 6pm
- Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 9am - 4pm
- Friday, June 22, 2018 - Noon - 6pm
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 9am - 4pm
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, 3348 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326:
Fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, opportunity to earn a Certificate in Blockchain Strategy, breakfast and lunch, snacks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure.
View our Cancellation Policy http://execed.robinson.gsu.edu/about-us/registration-policies/ (Links to an external site.)
To Pay by Check / Discounts
To pay by check or to confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code, send an email to email@example.com or call the Executive Education Center at 404-413-7300
- Early Bird (Register Before June 1st, 2018) - 5%
- Non-Profit Organizations - 5%
- Military and Veterans - 5%
- Companies sending a team of three - 5%
- Companies sending a team of five or more - 10%
- GSU Student, Alumni and Staff - 10%
This unique four-day boot camp crosses the intersection of technology, business strategy and innovation.
The program will empower you to not only survive the threats that constantly emerge in the blockchain ecosystem but also become a disruptor yourself. There’s no other in-person blockchain strategy learning opportunity like this in the United States!
You will learn how to:
Ground Yourself in Blockchain Technology
- Learn the history and context behind the rise of blockchain
- Understand its impact on your strategy, business models, investments and career
- Identify the latest blockchain trends
- Conduct a strategic analysis of your blockchain enterprise use cases
- Understand how cryptocurrencies function
- Identify trends shaping the blockchain ecosystem
- Analyze the architecture of leading smart contract platforms (e.g., Ethereum and NEO)
- Explore how blockchain is driving digital identity technology
Apply Blockchain Technologies Tactically and Strategically
- Design business models based on use cases using the blockchain technology stack
- Determine whether your use case aligns with industry trends
- Conduct strategic analyses of your blockchain enterprise use cases
- Assess Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and evaluate the viability of crypto-based companies
Become a Disruptor
- Predict disruptions across the blockchain ecosystem
- Analyze key blockchain companies’ white papers and solutions
- Examine real-world case studies presented by blockchain industry experts
- Implement creative mindfulness techniques to enhance learning capacity
- Gain a practitioner’s perspective in discussions with globally recognized guest speakers
- Study token economics and their impact on the economy
- Join the community of blockchain practitioners and enthusiasts
- Survive as well as create disruption
- Enhance your career with a Certificate in Blockchain Strategy from the Robinson College of Business
Program Participants (Who Should Attend)
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs and IT Directors
- VPs of Digital Transformation and Process Improvement
- Private Equity Fund Managers
- Strategy Directors
- Enterprise Architects
- Seasoned Entrepreneurs
About Your Instructor
Roop Singh is the founder of Intuit Factory, a blockchain business strategy consulting firm; an advisor to Airbase Network, a drone and blockchain trust platform startup; and co-founder of a stealth startup in the blockchain space. As a public speaker, he helps audiences understand the potential impact and risks as we evolve into a blockchain-driven world. As a trainer and coach, he has designed and delivered seminars and workshops for Fortune 100 and Global 2000 clients.
Upon program completion, you will receive a Certificate in Blockchain Strategy.
Intuit Factory – A strategic blockchain business consulting and branding firm
This is not your run-of-the-mill consulting firm. Intuit comprises a multi-disciplinary team with a diverse set of techniques, philosophies and models. Once you are exposed to their deep business insights, you will leapfrog into the future.