Full course description
Seats for this program are limited. REGISTER today, don't delay!
October 31 - December 19, 2020 (Saturdays) 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
Parking is available in several campus-operated parking decks for $7. More information
$650 Fee covers tuition and course manual and materials.
To confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: Discount and promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and must be entered at the time of registration. They cannot be applied retroactively. Price adjustments will not be issued.
Program participants will gain knowledge and skills for success with each section of the GMAT.
- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry
- Miscellaneous Word Problems (work, distance, age, probability, even standard deviation, etc.)
- Plus – Data Sufficiency, with complete explanations for all types of questions offering tips and techniques to eliminate 2-3 answer choices every time even if your math skills are weak. Learn to attack each problem with simple logic, not complicated math
- Learn four different methods to read better and understand every type of Reading Comprehension question
- Learn how finding merely two parts of an argument leads to the answer 70% of the time in Critical Reasoning
- In Sentence Correction, follow secret techniques, examples, and exercises that make it easy to spot the wrong answers and narrow it down to the right one
- Shows how to write high-scoring essays by understanding what the graders measure and use our winning "templates" for virtually any essay question
Gary B. Cohen, Ph.D., widely known as "Dr. Test Prep," is considered the South's premier test prep professional. He has been writing and lecturing on test preparation for more than 15 years and is known for his engaging and entertaining style. His books include Doing Your Best on the GMAT, Doing Your Best on the GRE and Doing Your Best on the LSAT and he has published articles on English, American Literature, and Critical Reasoning. Thousands of students have attended Dr. Cohen's courses; students who are now doctors, lawyers, engineers, MBAs, accountants, executives, and more. Dr. Cohen earned his Ph.D. and M.A. from Vanderbilt University, and B.A. from Hunter College, NYC.