Full course description
This program integrates the best of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to identify and improve organizational processes.
November 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 2021
Synchronous distance learning, combined with self-paced modules/assignments
- Instructor led online lessons - Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's from 6pm-8pm
- Self-paced online modules/assignments
- 6 Modules covering DMAIC and Lean
- Earn a Green Belt Certification by submitting group project work and completed modules/quizzes to be reviewed by program faculty. No project is required for Green Belt.
- Visit our homepage for additional program details
GSU Faculty: Isabelle Monlouis, DBA, Master Black Belt and Satish Nargundkar, Ph.D., Master Black Belt
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business ONLINE (LMS platform and Zoom)
To Pay by Check / Discounts
To pay by check or to confirm discount eligibility and obtain the appropriate code, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Executive Education Center at 404-413-7300 Please note: Discount and promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and must be entered at the time of registration. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively. Price adjustments will not be issued.