Full course description
The program will meet at:
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, 3348 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326:
There will be TWO time Options to select from on each class day:
Friday, November 2, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 2:00-6:00 p.m. AND
Saturday, November 3, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 2:00-6:00 p.m.
Fee covers all costs: tuition, materials, Tableau Basics Certificate, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure. What to bring: This is a hands-on session where each attendee MUST BRING THEIR OWN LAPTOP to get the full experience.
*View our Cancellation Policy http://execed.robinson.gsu.edu/about-us/registration-policies/
To confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Executive Education Center at 404-413-7300
- GSU Students, Alumni, Faculty and Staff - 15%
This workshop includes two sessions:
Session 1: This session covers the latest Tableau Desktop product and using visualization to explore data.
- Getting data into Tableau
- Create Tableau chart and visualizations
- Produce custom chart types
- Learn interactive parameters and filters
- Understand basic calculations
Session 2: This session covers the latest Tableau Desktop product and using visualization to present data.
- Use Chart labels, annotations and formatting
- Work with basic forecasting tools
- Create interactive dashboard(s)
- Create Tableau story points
Who Should Attend
RCB Students and faculty, partners, and the Atlanta business community